Keeping The Danger Out Of Dangerous Goods
Manufacturers contend with an array of challenges, from balancing inventory and demand to maximizing production quality. None may be as impactful or overlooked for the brand as ensuring compliance when shipping dangerous goods (DG),
also referred to as hazardous materials (hazmat).
Basic Crating specializes in safe, efficient, and reliable solutions for your haz-mat shipments. We understand regulations and requirements outlining proper care for hazardous materials while on site and transit.
• Corrective action for non-compliant shipments
• DG documentation creation
• Dry ice delivery and re-icing
• Cold chain services
• Custom heat-treated crates and pallets
• UN corrugated packaging
• BNS UN box
• Onsite packing at customer facilities
• On-hand reports
• Product security
• Airport transfer arrangements
• Airline pre-check
• 24-hour emergency contact
• Located Adjacent to O’Hare International Airport
• Highly Trained Staff
• Same Day Service Available
• Comprehensive Insurance
• 32,000 Square Foot Warehouse
• 24 Hour Recorded Security System
• Spill Control and Secondary Containment
• Sprinkler System
• Extensive Inventory of UN Certified Packaging
• Fulfillment and distribution
• Ocean container loading
Cold Chain Is Our Specialty
Basic Crating can pack your perishable goods with dry ice, or a variety of gel packs to suite specific needs for shipping. We also offer thermal wrapping and customized insulated containers.
If your goods aren’t ready to ship out, we can provide Haz-mat warehousing.
If the shipment is required to stay at your warehouse, we can come on-site to and handle the cold chain service when needed.
No matter the situation we will keep your shipment cool!