Supply Chain Solutions
Single Source Procurement Provider
BCP can help optimize your logistics and supply chain management to increase service to your customers by being your full circle solution provider.
We will understand your challenges and present custom full circle management solutions for your current supply chain.
From packaging and assembly to supply chain management, we are proficient in making all components part of a custom program that is hassle-free with excellent service.
With 30 years experience in our industry, BCP provides complete engineering and design capabilities to the fullest degree.
Our skilled packaging engineers will create customized solutions that are highly dynamic, and cost effective.
Our quality enhances product presentation and customer experience according to your requirements.
From concept to completion, our specialty ranges from custom wooden skids and crates to corrugated and foam products.
We can provide you with all the packaging and shipping supplies needed as well as process flow improvements through equipment automation.
Manufacturing Industries Benefiting from Pre-Assembled Packaging:
- Industrial equipment
- Fabricated metals
- Computer components
- Electronic equipment
- Transportation components
- Plastics & Rubber products
- Medical imaging
Fine Tuned Supply Chain
BCP’s Supply Chain specialists coordinate and interface with our clients forecasting functions in order to maximize manufacturing efficiencies.
For projects that span our entire range of services, we can coordinate procurement of outside components, plan production cycles, minimize inventories, and maximize “speed-to-market” across multiple industries.
Our vendor management will result in efficiency improvements of supply chain, production, and supplier relations.
Strategic Planning For Your Supply Chain:
- Creating customized packaging for your unique products
- Understanding your product cycle
- Recognizing your product delivery objectives
- Streamlining warehousing and distribution with our inventory management system
Nationwide Packing Program
- In-house and on-site packing services
- Quality wooden crates and skids to your specification
- Custom eco-friendly corrugated boxes
- Protection Packaging using Vapor Barrier & Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors
- Securing product with poly bags, stretch film, and foam
- Pick, pack and ship process with custom labeling and bar-coding
- Choose build-to-order or build-to-stock basis
- Bonded warehousing with maintained inventory using the latest technology VMI, Cycle Count, FIFO, and Bar Coding
- Quality Control with Documentation and Reporting
Our logistics operate under the concept of receiving raw materials, products and parts as they are needed, rather than days or even weeks before. This allows businesses to significantly cut inventory costs by having fewer unnecessary supplies on hand and far less material to store.
As effective as Just-In-Time Delivery is, it can be difficult to coordinate large amounts of shipments efficiently, especially when dealing with shipments that vary in size and destination.
Our team of experts and superior customer service can coordinate your shipments for you; freeing you up to focus on what’s important – your business’ bottom line.
BCP provides several options for getting your shipments to their destination right before they are needed. From cargo and sprinter vans and straight trucks to full truckloads and air freight, no shipment is too large, nor destination too far to deliver promptly and on-time.
Offering Fast And Efficient Modes Of Movement:
- JIT Delivery
- Door To Door Service
- Specialized Trucking
- Round-trip Drayage
- Ocean Container Services
- Airport Delivery